As a company we are taking the following precautions:
- Extensive hygiene measures at our sites
- Avoidance of physical contact and social distancing
- Ban on non-essential travel
- Avoidance of personal meetings with Customers, Suppliers and internal.
- Use of home office and virtual meetings wherever possible
- Contingency planning for shop floor working
- Communicating daily with our supply chain
In implementing these measures, we aim to reduce any risk and slow down the spread of the virus whilst still maintaining a business function. In the event of an infection at any of our sites we have taken measures to limit contact between employees so that we are able to maintain some production function.
We are doing everything we can to continue to meet the needs of our customers. We appreciate that in the current circumstances your needs may have changed, if this is the case please let us know as soon as possible. In addition to all the above we are advising our customers that visits to our sites or our customers sites are restricted or postponed until further notice.
Beyond these restrictions we remain at your service as usual. We are looking at customer demand individually and advising our customers where necessary of any delays due to the unprecedented circumstances.
As the current situation can change from day to day, we will keep you informed about new developments via emails, internet and our social media channels.
We wish to thank all our Customers, Suppliers and our employees for the continued support and understanding at this challenging time.
Barkston – Home of the Plastic People